We need volunteers! If any of the following items are of interest to you, please contact the person identified below. It takes a village to keep this HOA going!
- A Volunteer is needed to take thumb drive to printer to print 15 copies of rules and regulations and mail them to 15 homeowners without email.Contact Kathy Mitton ✉ Kathy Mitton, President, SMVE HOA Phone:
- Volunteer(s) are needed to drive the north pool restroom update. This would include getting several bids for work (excluding replacement materials), picking materials, and submitting all to board for approval. Contact Kathy Mitton ✉ Kathy Mitton, President, SMVE HOA Phone:
- Maintenance Committee: the board is looking to expand the maintenance committee and would like additional people to keep an eye on a few specific items and call an appropriate vendor when a repair is needed. Contact Steve Struck ✉ Steve Struck, Maintenance Chair Phone:
- Random Task Handlers: The board needs volunteers to handle small random tasks. Examples of past things would be tracking down firm responsible for the road work sign that was left on Velazquez or arranging for something that was dumped on a common area to be removed. If you would be willing to be part of a round robin group of folks to handle these odd one-off tasks, we’d love to hear from you. If you are someone who has reported one of these random items, consider reporting AND volunteering to resolve at the same time! You’d set a great example for others! ✉ Kathy Mitton, President, SMVE HOA Phone: .
- Board Members: The board needs one or two additional homeowners to become future board members. A board member attends monthly meetings September – May and works as a team to make decisions for the HOA. ✉ Kathy Mitton, President, SMVE HOA Phone: .