For your convenience, the covenants and restrictions have been linked below. You should review these as part of the purchase process. Since the document below could be out of date, ensure that you also review the version provided as part of the purchase process.
- CC&Rs and First Amendment
- Another important document is our Rules and Regulations but because that changes more frequently, please review the copy that you get as part of the purchase process.
One important area to be familiar with is our rental restrictions.
- Rentals for new owners (any home purchased after July 12, 2021) is capped at 10% for the community
- A buyer considering purchasing and then desiring to rent must request approval before putting property up for rent
- Application for Authorization to Rent
- Form can be emailed to:
- Effective June 1, 2022, minimum time of rental is 60 days (prior to June 1, 2022 minimum time for rental is 30 days)
Existing and New Homeowners:
The Cadden Connect website replaces smve.org and contains HOA forms such as architecture change requests, the HOA calendar, and provides regular updates to homeowners on significant events. To locate information formerly found on smve.org, sign on and look at the Resources Tab. From there you can select Finances, Budget, Architecture, Landscape, etc and find the information that was previously maintained at SMVE.ORG. Forms are found under For Residents -> Online Forms.
The Cadden Connect site require registration and you will be assigned a unique userid and password. New homeowners won’t be able to register until their paperwork is received by Cadden (this can take up to 6 weeks). You can expedite the process by contacting your title company and asking them to email the forms to Cadden. To access the Cadden Connect Website
- For Android users: search for the mobile app “Cadden Connect” in Google Play store
- For iPhone and iPad users, search the App store for Nabr Network app
- For desktops and laptops go to sunrisemountainviewestates.nabrnetwork.com and follow instructions on the page