The SMVE Board of Directors has reviewed and revised the alcohol policy at the request of homeowners. The alcohol policy is updated as follows:
- Alcohol is prohibited in the pool and spa areas and tennis courts.
- Glass containers and bottles are prohibited in the pool and spa areas and tennis courts. Failure to adhere to the glass container policy may result in fine equal to cost of draining and cleaning spa, pool, or tennis court and revocation of future pool, spa, and tennis court use.
- Adult members and their adult guests may bring alcoholic beverages to the clubhouse and ramada solely for their personal consumption.
- Providing, serving, or selling of alcoholic beverages in the common areas is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol use by other organizations renting the clubhouse is not permitted.
Approved by the SMVE HOA Board of Directors on 6/20/2016.